Friday, December 14, 2012

Artist 2

HERB WILLIAMS
www.herbwilliamsart.com

FIRST NUDE


No Title


jux_crayons5
UNWANTED VISITOR: PORTRAIT OF A WILDFIRE


jux_crayons2


No Title

I enjoy Williams idea of staying with one type of material. I have always wanted to make a project with an already made object. The crayons are genius in my opinion. Not only the crayons but his craft, the way he blends his colors and his craft is perfect. But... I don't think that his work where he copies an exact object works very well. It looks great but his work where he is more expressive like the fire has so much more impact. The blending of colors and use of angles on the fire piece is his best work yet I believe. I chose this artist mainly because of the use of one material. I really enjoy that idea, but maintaining its boundaries is key.

No comments:

Post a Comment